Sunday 10 February 2008

Elsie Flannegan challenges

Here is the next installment of my challenges.

Number 5 was to embellish a bloom. I hand drew some spots on a large bloom, versa stamped and embossed with clear ultra thick embossing powder. The little ones were stamped with a swirly stamp with staz on and again embossed.

The Lo is about me new glasses. Not sure on these yet, I look a bit nerdy. \Dan bless him said i looked very intelligent. Which I am of course.



The next challenge was to use a cluster of ribbon. I used 7 ribbons as a frame around the picture. I then attached a large safety pin with homemade chipboard embellishments dangling down.

i hand painted my background cs to make a stunning backdrop to the quite plain LO. I chose red for a romantic touch as its valentine. It was a hint to DH but i should be so lucky!!!!!!!



Oh and my special news, me and mum are off to Amsterdam, to scrap-a-ganza, so exciting. will put some bits on when we get more information.

And i have made a start on organising publicity for the Aberdeen Craft Group big event, scrap Attack. Will put more bits on again when its confirmed.

that's all folks

Take care
Sarah

No comments: