Monday 17 November 2008

Just a quick one again

I am in the middle of a essay but i had to post. I have finally finished my challenges for the scrapbook apprentice. I was really happy with the LO's but the cards just didnt float my boat. I am not a card maker so was not inspired by this part of the challenge.

Here are a few sneak peeks.





Cant wait to see what everybody else has come up with as well now. And even if i dont make it any further, i got a great kit to play with.

Back to the essay, research management proposal, daunting stuff

XOXO Sarah

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Sarah. your sneaks look great too :) Had a quick look at your profile.... we're the same age, like a lot of the same music, and both love to scrap!

misteejay said...

Ooooooooo, those peeks look interesting. I'll keep everything crossed for you Sarah.

Toni :o)

x Rachel x said...

Ooh nice sneaky peek! Look forward to seeing it/them in the mag. Good luck in the competition.
Rach x

jay670120 said...

i love the sparkly snowflake sarah and sneaky peek xxx