Wednesday 26 August 2009

Fiskars time

Well i am about to come to the end of my time with Fiskarettes and i have enjoyed every minute of it. I love trying to think of new projects each time and getting involved with the weekly challenges.

So here is my last official project. Its a photo wallet. All the instuctions are on the fiskarettes blog, go on over to see.







And i have joined in the weekly challenge this week. The theme is the weather. I decided to scrap a rare bit of sunshine.

Do you like my large letters in this LO. I inked them, fed them thru a cuttlebug embossing folder, dry painted them in orange paint then sanded and reinked to give a distressed look.











TFL

Sarah

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely work Sarah.

Toni :o)

Caroline and Jayne said...

Your work has been lovely over at Fiskarettes, I hope you have had fun x

Ali M said...

I love this mini album sarah..xx