Thursday 26 November 2009

A few recent projects

I have a few projects to show you that i have made for Bubblyscrumptious.

The first is a Maya road christmas album and the second is a paper bag book, thats right, you thought they'd gone out of fashion didnt you.

















PLus i made a quick set of cards to match









And here is my Thanks giving paper bag book.





















All the instructions are available on bubbly scrumptious and you can get the kit i used from the shop as well.

Hope you like them and i would love to see your own paper bag books if you get a chance.

TFL

Sarah

4 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great stuff! Love the Christmas album!

misteejay said...

Sarah, I just love your Thanksgiving book - the colours are fab.

The tree book is cute...I've been looking at these for a while - perhaps I might pick one up and have a go.

Thank you for your well wishes - feeling much better but now seem to have my 'winter bark'...coughing well LOL

Toni :o)

Heidi E. said...

WOW.. Both are beautiful..

Anne said...

Sarah, your creations are lovely. I love the Thanksgiving book. This year I, despite not being American, have realised that it should be a day when we can all be thankful for things we have.