Thursday 10 December 2009

Rusty pickle projects

So i am on a coffee break and have to do something to stop me putting the christmas movie channel on the tv, sucker for christmas films.

So here are my projects for the month, photo heavy.

Alex's Halloween album using the new thriller line.





















Monthly sketch challenge from the rusty pickle blog.







Pretty gift bags

You saw these yesterday with my bubbly scrumptious stuff but here they are on their own. Templates from papertrayink









And lastly but by no means least, a gift photo wallet.











I hope you like them and they inspire you.

Remember you can order RP products direct from the website now.

Also there is going to be another great inspiration filled blog hop starting tomorrow and all weekend. I am not joining in this time, revision, boo hoo but head on over to the blog tomorrow to see where it starts. I do believe its with the beautiful, highly talented Dawn, who ROCKS by the way.

Thanks for dropping by

sarah

2 comments:

peata said...

what awesome projects.
i am soooo inspired.

Sharon said...

Beautiful projects Sarah.
I wish I didn't read the bit though that we can now order direct from Rusty Pickle!!