Thursday 14 January 2010

A LO just for me

Well its been a while but i made a LO just for me and me only, no DT stuff insight. I had great fun creating this LO all about my bad habbits and things i plan to change for 2010.











And i have to show you this crafty altered arts weekend we have just booked. Its in my home county so i cant wait to go back and craft, sight see and meet up with friends.

The retreat is run by Paper artsy and LB crafts and you can find all the details HERE

And look at the Hotel we are staying at



All excited now, cant wait.

Sarah

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Fab LO! there is lots to look at - full of depth.

The hotel looks great - I wish I could go!

Erika said...

Sarah a stunning LO and how great to get one done for yourself...I love your colours and everything that is going on....beautiful arrangement. xxx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Lovely LO Sarah. You'll love your weekend - I went to one last October and it's FABBY!!!
Lesley x