Sunday 25 April 2010

Bubbly Scrumptious

So i am late posting my bubbly post from wednesday as i am snowed under with my dissertation and it is just not going to plan. Icing on the cake was a corrupt word program that decided to firstly turn my diss file to chinese, then rotated everything landscape on a portrate page, dont ask me how as i didnt even know you could do that and then it turned all 3 back up files into a series of circles and squares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway back to this week. I made an acrylic album all about spring.





















Thanks for dropping bye

Sarah

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my I hope you got your essay sorted!
Brilliant minibook but then again I expect nothing less - your books are always great. Very touchy feely!

Traceyr said...

What a wonderful album you have made there Sarah.

Hope you had a lovely birthday too!

:)

Heidi E. said...

Beautiful Album Sarah.. Love it ♥