So here are the details.
What are we looking for?
In a nutshell, fresh talent! I’d like to recruit 6 talented, committed paper crafters with a desire to have FUN! We are stepping up a gear with a new website and require a Design Team to help us to do so. Initial appointments will be for 6 months with the possibility of extending your term.
What will be expected of you?
1. Our schedule will be monthly so you will be required to produce 1 layout or 3 cards or one paper or material project per month. (you don't need to be a scrap booker and card maker if you just make cards or specialize in home decor that is fine you do your thing).
2. You will be expected to promote Simply Create on your blog and online forums where permitted
What’s in it for you?
1.The opportunity to be part of a DT and add the experience to your list of achievements
2.Your own page on the blog gallery and internet site when it goes live along with your items being displayed in the shop.
3. Link to your personal blog from Simply Create.
4. The chance to get involved at the start of something BIG!
5. And lastly a kit sent to you every month with goodies new and old for you to use and keep, even projects displayed in the shop will be returned to you.
The rules and how to apply (sorry, there must be rules!):
1. Include 3 JPEG images of your work. No work previously published online or in print will be accepted.
2. In addition to the previous three images you should make one project to include at least two different techniques using patterned paper, stamps and any number of embellishments that makes you happy. Include a JPEG image of the project (max. file size 500k) and write a tutorial. This one should be a previously unseen project (each picture max. file size 500k). Use this opportunity to showcase your talent and your personal style
3. Tell me a bit about yourself with a link to your blog extra brownie points for anyone with alink back to Simply Create.
4. Email your projects, and relevant info to email@example.com with “Design Team Call” in the subject line
International applicants are welcomed and encouraged to apply. So go and spread the word to everyone you know, free stuff once a month, published on the blog and internet site and a few other little surprises along the way......can't be all bad, can it????
Closing date is 31st August, 5pm GMT! Successful applicants will be notified during the 1st week of September 2010 with a kit arriving during that week too!
Go on, you know you want to.