I saw this on Ali's Blog and thought i would give it ago.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7.30am
2. How do you like your steak? Well done!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr and Judd Law, mmmmmmm
4. What is your favorite TV show? Love CSI New york, body of proof, and being human. Very Sci fi ish.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Greece
6. What did you have for breakfast? Apple and cinnemon porridge
7. What is your favorite food? Chicken Quesadilla and home made cheese nacho's
8. Foods you dislike? Liver. I cant eat oranges, strong cheese or the loverly chocolate due to food allergies.
9. Favorite place to eat? Having a baby impacts on our social life but we do enjoy our family birthdays at Pizza Hut.
10. Favorite dressing? Don't often have dressing. My homemade BBQ sauce
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? When i get car custody its a vauxhall astra estate
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, Tshirt or hoodie and my furry knee high boots as its bloody cold up here in the Highlands
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I would go to America again and take a road trip, Sanfrancisco, New york, the south, texas, vegas and california
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Probably stay in Scotland and see all the places we havent been to yet
16. Favorite time of day? Evening - between 7pm and 10 when the babe is in bed and the boys do there own thing. I usually get time to myself then.
17. Where were you born? Southampton, Hampshire. Raised in Cheshire
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports that often but i do like a good game of Rugby League.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I am using orange by Boss at the moment
20. What is your favorite face cream? Don't use any.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Calpol
22. People watcher? Dont see the point.
23. Are you a morning or night person? I think i need a neither. I get up early but i am grumpy as hell. I used to craft late into the night but now i cant stay awake past 10.30pm
24. Do you have any pets? Our beloved almost 3 year old Shih Tzu
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? What, how many dirty nappies i changed today!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? When i was in high school i knew i loved science and wanted to work in labs. I did my work experience in a lab and was hooked. Went to college, ended up being a school lab technician which is what i did for the next 17 years until i went back to university to get my science degree. Now i want to get back into labs, once Rebecca has started school.
27. What is your favorite memory? TOO many to list.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definite dog person.
29. Are you married? For my sins. 20 years together, almost 14 years married
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, always.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes. In almost 20 years of driving i have had one crash on my way to university, bad weather conditions and i ran up the back side of someone.
32. Any pet peeves? Rude people, no excuse for a lack of manners!
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pizza hut does a gorgeous one with cheese, BBQ sauce, BBQ chicken, peppers, onions, mmmmmmm
34. Favorite flower? Lillies, roses, carnations, freesias
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint choc chip
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Dont really do Fast food as not a great choice in Rural Scotland
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Twice
38. From whom did you get your last email? Funky Pigeon reminding me its valentines soon, DH should be so lucky!!
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would go mad on Etsy.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I spent my Christmas money on me for once this year!
41. Like your job? No. I'm a SAHM and despite loving spending more time with Rebecca than i did with the boys i am very bored and resent the long hours and lack of time to myself! There i said it.
42. Broccoli? One of my favourite meals to cook is beef and broccoli chow mein, mmmm
43. What was your favorite vacation? Would have to be red hot Rhodes way back in 1999. Daniel was 16 months old, toddling about and so aware of everything. We had a fab family holiday, very relaxed.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The boys, Rebecca, Keith, Mum and dad and brother. We went out to watch Alex's first ever football match and celebrated by going out to Sunday lunch
45. What are you listening to right now? Mumford and son is stick rocking my iphone
46. What is your favorite color? I am always drawn to browns and blues but i love a bit of red/ bergundy
47. How many tattoos do you have? I only have one wee butterfly
48. Coffee drinker? Rarely. If i have to, prefer a pint of Water.
Thanks for reading and leave a link in the comments if you join in, i am sooo nosy, lol
Birthday Cards - Hello friends! Today, I would like to share with you some birthday cards which I've created sometime ago using BoBunny's beautiful Felicity collection. I...
3 hours ago