Earlier this month we put out a Design Team Call for docrafts Creativity Club. The opportunity was for crafters to have fun on our design team for 6 months. We were looking for a small team of AMAZING designers who have 1, A love for paper crafting, 2, A style that stands out when using docrafts products and 3, a clear understanding and passion for using social media (Facebook/Twitter/Blogging).
We had so many people apply, and making the final decision has been really difficult.
We are pleased to announce the Creativity Club Design Team...
1. Becky James - http://www.facebook.com/CraftyBeckyJames
2. Naomi Frosdick - http://nispapercraftingplace.blogspot.co.uk
3. Doreen O’Brien - http://www.doreensdream.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Sharon Curtis - www.glitterangel.typepad.com
5. Cheremane Smith - Http://www.docrafts.com/cheremane
6. Debbie Powell - http://cards--galore.blogspot.co.uk/
7. Becky Vickers - http://shabby-treasures.blogspot.co.uk/
8. Sarah Carrington - http://smellyblog-slcarrington.blogspot.co.uk/
9. Katie Baylis - http://katiebaylisdesign.blogspot.co.uk/
10. Nicola Saul - http://pinkdelightcraft.blogspot.com
Well that was an unexpected surprise. I only applied on the off chance after seeing Geraldine and Becky's calls.