Thursday 18 December 2008

Christmas planner/jornal keepsake

I have finally managed to complete a class for Caroline using one of her gorgeous new christmas kits. You can find the full set of instructions here.

I made a little paper bag book that i have been using already as a planner and journal and i have left lots of space for stories, ethemera and photo's that i will gather over the festive period.

I used one of the pockets as i storage slot for all the christmas recipe's that i have printed off the interent. I am gonna Nigella our christmas lunch again this year, already working on a cranberry glaze for the turkey and definatly NEED and i mean NEED to make the girdle busting chocolate pie, Mmmmm, very yum.

Anyway here are a few pics of the paper bag book but plenty more on the instruction page on Carolinez









I have another little book on the go with the left overs from this kit

Bye for now

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Sarah, that is beautiful.

Toni :o)