Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's day

Well its that day again, the one where chocolates and flower prices go thru the roof. DH is out this morning so no card here but as we dont usually do cards then i wont be disapointed when i dont get one, lol

But i actually made Keith a card yesterday as i wanted to try a few things out. I saw a loverly little pocket wedding invitation when i was doing research for Mike's wedding invites. I bought a load of A3 white card for something else so i decided to make a template last night. It was actually very easy to make and i can get two cards out of one sheet.

I decided to decorate with some of my scrapbook apprentice past kits, the loverly pink papermania heart range from a few months ago.

I decorated with my January ribbons from http://www.ribbonoasis.co.uk/gallery.php?cid=31&page=1.

I added little "love notes" inside the pocket.







Also while the boys where off on thursday i decided i couldnt do college work anymore so decided to scrap. It was nice creating a LO just for me and one that was not needed for a challenge or DT work. I just picked a picture from the day, one of Alex whinging when he got a snow ball down the back and declaring that was it, no more snowball fights. So the LO refelcts the fact that Alex cant take as much as he gives!!!!

I used my new Bobunny press papers, a bit of basic grey and a large self adhesive circle that i got at scrap a ganza last year in holland.









Thats all for now folks

Sarah

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Sarah the Valentine's card is fabulous - you are clever, and I just love the LO. Great work.

Toni :o)

Sharon said...

Love the new LO and the ard Sarah.
The photos on the LO made me chuckle.

jay670120 said...

Fabby card and great L/O xxx

elliemook said...

Beautiful card and the layout is so cool x