Sunday 25 October 2009

Ghosts and Ghouls

Its time for the weekly challenge over on Bubbly scrumptious challenge blog. This weeks theme is ghosts and ghouls. You can see all the info and DT creations Here

Here are my Cards. I have 3 birthdays soon, Alex's friends are twins and celebrate their birthday on halloween and my brothers birthday is on the 1st Nov so i couldnt resist making them sppoky cards, lol.







Materials used were mainly from my scrap box and include 7 gypsies, blonde moments, prima, basic grey, bo bunny stamps, tim holtze stamps, digital elemnets and ribbon oasis ribbon colelctions in orange, black and silver

I am so into my cards at the moment, rediscovering my roots as i started out as a cardmaker over 8 years ago now.

Dont forget to head on over and leave a comment on the BS challenge blog and i look to your spooky project.

TFL

Sarah

2 comments:

Beckie said...

These are awesome Sarah!

MagicLady said...

Oooooooh - I love that top one! Really unusual. Did you use a template?

Babs x