Saturday 3 October 2009

Its cyber crop time and RAK winner

Bubbly funk are having a mini informal cyber crop today to celebrate world card day.

You can find all the details HERE and the instructions for my album HERE

I made a little 6 x 6 Autumn album as this is my favourite season of the year, bring on those long country walks and cosy nights in besides the coal fire, Mmmmm love it.



















Head on over to the bubbly funk forum and see all the other creations.

And now to announce the winner of the Rusty Pickle RAK

And the winner is.......

dawnhallybone said...
would love to win your blog candy, the halloween stuff is brill


Congrutualtions Dawn. Email me your details and i will get you your stuff in the post.

Thats all folks for today as i am out doing the dreaded food shop before hitting the books again later.

Thanks for dropping by as always

Sarah

2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is lovely Sarah.
Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Absolutly `Stunning` Sarah.
Thankyou soooo much for the beautiful kits you sent me...:)
I will be in touch soon..
Enjoy the rest of your Day:)xxx