Thursday 3 February 2011

New Challenge

The loverly Jaqui at Simply Create has a new challenge going on the blog. Here's what she has to say

New Challenge....

So the arrival of more white stuff today, has made me seek out some colour so here's a new challenge for you. Don't forget this is a sticky and will stay at the top of the blog...please scroll down for further posts...x



Using the inspiration board make something with paper or fabric reflecting the colours and what this board suggests to you. (I found this on a blog, who knows where all I can tell you it was a gorgeous blog and it was a wedding blog - and no I am already married so nothing to report). The best entry will be judged by my Mum and will win £100 of stash and this challenge is open to everyone, design team and staff. All I ask is that leave a comment, become a member of the blog and link to the challenge on your side bar. Happy Crafting!!!



So go on, have a play. And the arrival of more snow today has inspired me to have a craft day.

TFL

Sarah

No comments: