Monday 11 April 2011

Peas in a pod:Quirky Kits GDT

So for my second GDT project for Quirky Kits i have made another LO. I wanted to scrap those little baby pics i have showcased on the blog over the last few months. I just love looking at them and how they all look alike but all have very DIFFERENT personalities, not one of them is alike.

You can find all the details at Crafty templates for non subscribers and Quirky Kits for Subscribers.

And some pics











I just love the little Union Jack from the kit. The Union Jack is just so trendy here in the UK at the moment, especially with the wedding of the year about to take place. I used it to represent "my best of British" kids, lol.

And i just love the little tribute one of my favourite manufacturers has done to the good old Jack. Check out 7 Gypsies HERE.

TFL

Sarah

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Love it Sarah! You can so see the family resemblence though! I can't spell either!! She's a wee cutie!