Friday 24 August 2007

A bit sad

Today is my last day at work. I resigned my position in order to take up a full time post at university. I feel a bit sad as i will miss some great friendships i have made over the last 4 years.

But on the plus side having been studying part time for 2 years, i know what to expect and am looking forward to my next 3 years as a grungy student. I have some loverly flowers and i will take a picture later.

Craft wise i have signed up for some challenges and swaps on UKS so have been dabbling with that. I will complete my circle journal LO's this weekend at the crop. I have also been making little mini mini books. They are just over an inch in size. Will post a pic when i have a completed one done. I have also sighned up for a calender swop so shall have a go at that this weekend.

I think a shopping trip out for some supplies is in order.

bye for now

No comments: