Sunday 9 September 2007

Circle Journal finished at last

I have finally had a flash of inspiration and finished my entry for my first ever circle journal. I am really pleased with it now and cant wait to see what ideas people come up with.

Here is the first of my double page. I have used this LO to represent my emotions and the colours i associate with them.



Here is the second LO representing my favourite colour:RED



It is again quite hard to go from 12 x 12 to this size of 8 x 8 but i think it looks ok. I am trying all these new things and although not as easy as 12 x 12 and my comfort zone, i am finding i like them.

Here are a few pictures of my sign in ATC style cards. The red was very lumpy and would not scan properly so apologies.









Now i have to do my weekly challenge and my BOM today and i am all caught up.

also its results time over on sprinkles and Carolinez craftz today. I hate wondering whether i got thru to another round, i am so inpatient. There is some tough competition and the LO's are all really good. I tried my best so thats all that matters.

Be back soon

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Another set of beautiful LO's Sarah!

Heather said...

Cj layouts looks fab, especially the red side! :)