Tuesday 14 April 2009

A big woo hoo

I just had an email from Ger over at Cullen Crafts. I will be teaching scrapbook and card making classes at her shop as from June when i finish college for the summer.

I cant wait to get started and once my exams and essays are out of the way i shall head on over and start planning.

You can find Geraldine's shop web site here and her personal blog here.

Just look at all that pinkness and the cropping room is a mass of pinkness to die for, lol.



Bye for now

Sarah

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats Sarah, what a fab way to spend the summer.

Like the new 'look'

Toni :o)

Sharon said...

I am heading up to Grantown today via Elgin so I can visit Karen's shop. Lucky for me I read your blog this morning as now I'll be stopping at Cullen too which is on route aswell. LOL
Hope the shop is easy to find!!

Good luck doing classes there