Saturday 4 April 2009

Unseen scrapbook apprentice

I though id show you some of the past LO's i did for scrapbook apprentice. These are the ones that didnt go on the blog for voting and are now not likely to make the magazine since i have left.

This first one was the Cardstock only challenge. Now i confess, i hated this challenge. I need PP, lol









The next LO was the boho chic challenge using the WRMK papers. I loved these papers so much.






And my card. I got experimental and made a pop up card.





So that is finally it.

TFL

Sarah

3 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Fab work Sarah - what are the papers you have used in the pop up card - I think I need them!!

Paige said...

Totally FAB and I can't belive you have been "fired"!!! I love you PP'less LO's so much for you needing PP they are great!!!!!

misteejay said...

Sarah, what a wonderful selection of work...you should be very proud of your achievements.

Toni :o)