Wednesday 1 April 2009

Your Fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i got the chop from scrapbook apprentice. It was fun whilst it lasted and i loved playing with all the papermania and docraft stuff that i wouldnt normally buy.
Thanks to everybody who has supported and voted for me over the last 5 months, i really appreciated it.

So here are a few pictures of the stuff that didnt make it this time. And thanks to Katy who sent my the Do craft photographer images as well.

This is me and my baby, Koby. He is 10 months now, arh.









This is a celebration of Daniel. Can you see i learnt a new skill here, cheese holing, thanks Cleo, lol









And my cards. Still not a big card convert yet, but i am trying, lol









And finally my alternative item. I love this project. I made a cute little accordian album and then decorated a tin to hold it in.





















So thats it, no more creating for SA. Well maybe just alittle bit as my stash packed arrived containing the stuff for challenge 6. So i get to play with some luch PP, ribbon, stamps and inks all at my own little pace and adding bits of my own in, lol

Bye for now

Sarah

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Sorry to hear your news but well done on getting this far - some really fab stuff there Sarah.

Toni :o)

Melanie Marshall said...

hi Sarah,

I can't believe you got voted off, What a load of rubbish. You was by far my favourite with your techniques and style, there was always so much to look at. I am really going to miss sharing my experience with you the most. I know that the future holds better things for you if you still want them, you really have talent.. I wouldn't lie.

We are alike in so many ways and I have been meaning to msg you for ages but I have been so antisocial and tired lately. A lame excuse I know. Hope you stay in touch xx

Ali M said...

So sorry to hear youve been fired..i love your creations and have been voting for you !!
Some good competition to be up against..hope you keep on scrapping..now just have even more fun with it!!
Ali
xx

ForgedinPaper said...

I thought your stuff was great. At least you got a final stash box to do what you want with.