Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas day at last

I have not blogged this week as i have had a hectic time getting ready for christmas in just a short time.

I had my final exam last friday on the 14th, then i was baby sitting little sarah whilst my parents where away. I used the time to make my christmas cards and make my lists for shopping and food etc. I then frantically spent last week putting up the decorations and getting the pressies.

I also managed a trip into Sandra's new shop in Banff. It is loverly and spacious and should be loverly for the crops. I got some great papers, the new blonde moments range and stamps. I also picked up some supplies for the bind it all as she stocks them and accessaries. I will be doing a few demonstrations on the 12th of january at the shop which i am both nervouse and excited about at the same time. I have some great ideas in my head that i need to turn into reality. I will be focusing on scrapbooking, card making and the bind it all.

I got some loverly prizes in the post recently. My prize from Rebecca's for the monthly challenge and my prize for the challenges on blog till you drop. They are both lush and i will post pictures when my camera works properly.

I also made an apperence in this month's Scrapbook inspiration reader's gallery. I had one in for new beginnings and one in for winter lo's. They looked great in there and i was so pleased as i have never been in the reader's gallery before.

Now onto Christmas. We had a great day today. Very relaxing and tranquil. The kids have been very well behaved and very pleased with the presents they got. I have lots of pictures to upload but camera is playing up, i think it needs a new battery. I got lots of money and i think i will spend it all on stash, lol. I got some acrylic paints and canvasses as well so cant wait to have ago on those.

Quick pic of our tree. It is not in the traditional colours but we love it.

Bye for now
Sarah

1 comment:

monika said...

That tree is goregeous.