Tuesday 4 March 2008

Busy old time

Well yesterday i spent nearly an hour in our little post office posting all the wonderful BIA projects for my swap. And today i have been on tenderhooks waiting to see which one have arrived and if they like them.

Gladly so far the Ladies have all loved them and why wouldnt they as they are all stunning.

Had a really busy week at college this week. I am doing a microbiology unit this term so there is lots of practical involved. I have to practice to get the techniques right as i am being tested on my practical skills. Nerve racking.

Got some loverly stash to play with from Caroline today. Made a start this evening but cant finish as i need to borrow mums crop-o-dile.

I am also working on my stuff for the BIA challlenge i want to start on carolinez forumz as well. Watch this space. Also i have requested another swap as well becuase i had so much fun doing this one.

Off to bed now as really shattered.

TFL
Sarah

No comments: