Thursday 3 July 2008

Its that time again....teachers presents!

I have been busy making teachers presents today. I didn't intend to leave it to the last minute as i had an idea of what i wanted to do for them but i just could not find anything similar to what i wanted without making them from scratch.

So as time was not on my side and i needed to make 3,i cheated. I loved the colours in these journals and again was drawn to Celine Navarro for inspiration.

I found some cheap journals in tesco £2.50 each and they are funky and bright. So aka blue peter style, here's the before picture



and here are the after pictures













I hope they like them. I am sure they will, they will appeal to young and old alike i think and still are very girly.

That's it for now i think as i feel rough today.

Cheers

Sarah

6 comments:

Dan said...

Those are lovely! I'm sure they will be well appreciated! :)

Sharon said...

They are beautiful Sarah!
Well done!

elliemook said...

They're beautiful Sarah, they'll definitely love them. Hope you're starting to feel better. Have a look at my blog, there's something for you x

http://wellthisisme-elliemook.blogspot.com/2008/07/award-for-me-really.html

Tash said...

These are lovely! I'm sure the teachers will be VERY pleased to receive them - I know I would!

Tinkerbelle said...

Just love your gifts for the teachers.. don't put ypurself down... they will be very pleased with them and the felt embellishment is yummy... xxxx

voodoo vixen said...

They are stunning Sarah!! So much nicer than the boxes of Roses my poor DS had to take into his teachers!! LOL