Saturday 19 July 2008

My first Ribbon Oasis projects

I have been dying to show you these projects for a while but had to wait until Bea at Ribbon Oasis posted them on the site.

The black and white kit i received to play with was just lush. I was nervouse about what to make but just went with what i am best at, LO's and mini books.

So here they are. The first was a class at SAG. But i wasnt happy with it so customised it to suit me. I added strips of ribbon and journalling cards to create a summer journal.





Next is a mini matchbook album with lots of interactive flappy bits (technical term!!!)











Next is a little brag book that can hang from my bag or tote.











Now for the LO's

This one is of DH doing a silly face for the camera









Next of Daniel and his new found image awareness and attitude!!!!











Then my little team player Alex











And lastly a LO of my adopted sister Sarah











And that's it for now as i am taking advantage of no children as they are out for the day with their Frodsham Nanny before we make the gruelling 8 hour plus drive back to Scotland.

Bye for now
Sarah

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wow you have been busy.
Love the stars and stipes one. and great to see a lfc fan

jay670120 said...

WOW Youve been busy with the camera and your different projects x fabby

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Wow! These are all fab!! Love the mini book with all the interactive flappy hits!!