Wednesday 2 July 2008

Just a little bit more crafting, lol

I have finally finished my wee houses for the swap. One set went a bit wrong but i think they came out ok. I will bombard you with arty shots now, lol

The first ones i called " Buttons & Swirls "





The next lot i called " Heart of the home "









The last lot i called " Fairy at the bottom of the garden "







Here is another sneak peak of a LO i did for ribbon oasis yesterday. Very girly.



I was on my way to get the boys this afternoon armed with camera and just happened to spot this beautiful butterfly landing, so i snapped it quickly.







Also i spotted the local fruit farm sign was up today on my way home from college so off we trudged as we are away at the weekend and there will be no strawberries left by the time we come back. Whilst i was there i decided to take up Jayne's challenge over on caroline's forum to lie down and take some pictures. So i got down and dirty with the strawberries, lol











That's it for now folks

See you soon

Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely scrapping and photos - you have been busy!!