Friday 4 July 2008

Where do i begin....

Firstly, Thanks for all my comments on my teachers presents. I was unsure about them but then the boys where really excited about them and DH didnt believe i made them myself so i am reasured.

I made some quick cards to go with them. I used a hero arts stamp which basically did the work for me.





Its that time again for Caroline's Monthly kits to go live. You can see the July kit here, watch the birdie and the additional cupcake love kit here as well.

Head over to the blog to see what The DT and guest DT have come up with.

Also check out what the loverly Carole aka Hysterical produced with the gorgous clair kit by elsie, some stunning work there.

Here is a clipboard i made using the cupcake kit. I made this to hold my summer recipe's especially now the fruit farm is open, raspberry cupcakes, here i come.







Here is a LO using the cardstock, pp, ribbon and chipboard flower from the kit.











My mum will have a fit when she see's this, lol

Oh and i have won a blog award, so will be back later to sort it out.

Cheers
Sarah

5 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the clipboard. What a fab idea. I'm sure your mum will be delighted with the LO.

Sharon said...

The cards are beautiful!
Also love the clipboard and LO.
Just where do you find the time Sarah!!! Share your secret please!! LOL:)

elliemook said...

Love that clipboard, it is so cute! The layout of your mum is fab too x

jay670120 said...

love those cards they are amazing xxx
great l/o too of your mum x

lusi said...

hi sarah :)
really enjoyed looking at your work - those cards are beautiful and that clipboard is yummy!
have a lovely weekend,
lusi x