Tuesday 6 February 2007

I feel like chillin tonight

New Word for today
genial \JEEN-yuhl; JEE-nee-uhl\, adjective:

1. [Obsolete] Pertaining to generation or marriage.
2. Friendly, warm; kindly; sympathetically cheerful and cheering.
3. Mild, pleasant; comfortable; favorable to life or growth.

I have had a crafty day over at mum's today. I actually did not get around to doing anything and I was there from 10 until 3. We had numerous cups of coffee, a bit of lunch and read through books and mags for inspiration. I have lost my mojo. Mum did 3 pages in our crop album and had a think about her selkirk grace LO but my imagination has deserted me for challenge #2!!!!

But I did complete my first page in our crop album. I did a digital layout and then combined it with traditional paper scrapping and embellishments.

This is the digi layout



This is the paper LO for the album



And this is the front cover for the album



I am away to chill and watch some Tv. This is the first time in ages.

Bye for now
TFL

No comments: