Sunday 27 April 2008

stressed

I am so stressed by my college work load. I couldnt even get to play over at mums this weekend. we had planned on having a cyber crop party with UKS but it got shelved, arh.

I have downloaded just one LO class by louby Lou as it looks gorgeus and quite a quick one to do.

I did 3 Lo's yesterday with some DT stuff i got sent from Caroline. Its for the june monthly kit which uses the Cosmo Cricket range so i cant spoil the surprise but they are just gorgeus, funky and perfect for my boy inspired Lo's or for a bit of funky girl pages as well.

Sneek peek at some papers in the kit



I also had some R and R last night whilst watching CSI. I had a 12 x 12 lid on my knee with paper in one hand and glue in another and started a collage. I felt great as i was relaxing and crafting at the same time. I bought a 12 x 12 sheet of SEI dieciut tags and when i had used them the left over sheet seemed sucha waste to put in the bin so i am recycling it, lol

Its perfect for those little photos as well. Can wait to finish it now and tart it up in a similar way to my art deco trypich screen i did a few weeks ago.

Back to the books and Gram's staining now, followed by bacterial structure and the marine biology and intertidal zonation, yawn

see you soon
Sarah

No comments: