Monday 19 January 2009

I am back.......

After weeks and weeks of BT trying to find a reason for us having no internet at all in the house, we received a message on the phone to day that they have fixed the problem. So after watching all the lights blinking on the home hub for what felt like two hours, the net finally came back on.

So i sat trawling thru my 120 emails and checked into my college site only to find loads of emails from my pal asking where i was today. Doh, no email or net ment i hadnt checked into the college site to see that my time table had changed. There was me happily creating away for Ribbon Oasis and the new stuff i received last week when i should have been in Taxonnomy and Aquaculture. I feel so stupid.

Anyway, i have some sneak peaks to show you for the afor mentioned Ribbon Oasis. I just loved all the pinkness and love ribbons this month.











And i finally finished my secong scrap like you mean it LO. Its a wedding medely that i started months ago. The grid is actually the back of a SEI die cut tag sheet that just called for some altering. I sort of serendipity papered it with scraps then added my pics and mounted it on canvas board.











Well thats it for today, i am off to surf and internet shop, lol

Sarah

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Nice to have you back - love those sneak-peeks and the LO is fab.

Toni :o)

Beckie said...

HI Sarah, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
Liking the look of the sneek peeks and the wedding layout is fab!
Have a great day
Beckie

Sharon said...

ooooh I am loving the sneak peeks!!