Tuesday 27 January 2009

Mojo has left the building

Well i was on a creative high on saturday, might have been a result of way too much whiskey in my home made whiskey sauce for our Burns night meal, lol, but i created a LO and a card using the new product for challenge 4 in scrapbook apprentice. I hate my card but i just love my LO.

But since sunday i have had no energy, enthusiasm, inclination or majo to do anything. I started my in the mix mini books for my swap. All i have to do is embellish and bind, usually my fav part and they are still boxed up from my crop on sunday.

I woke in the early hours feeling sick and now i have a migrain from hell. I am feeling so sorry for myself huddled up in two blankets with the heating on and my lap dog sitting on my knee. I cant even blog hop or craft surf as the screen is too bright for my eyes.

Might scoot off to bed and fingers crossed i may wake in a better mood, lol

I feel a cheat not posting any crafty bits so here is a quick sketch you might like to use. I forget i make all these sketches when i am bored, lol



Sarah

1 comment:

misteejay said...

((((((hugs))))) Sarah, hope you are soon feeling better - perhaps Mojo is just hiding from the dreaded migraine.

Toni :o)