Monday 20 July 2009

The future is bright

So when i was cleaning my craft room after i trashed it for the race, lol, i organised my scraps and left overs, chipboard, unused papers etc into a RP box. Very organised for once. When i was done and the desk was clean and the tools in the tote, i heard the calling to make a LO.

So here is the result.











I actually painted out the blue sky from the background of this candyland paper. But the pattern come back thru the oorange to give some pleasant and unexpected results. I love it.

Just heard that i have a new chef kit coming next week with extra stash for me to give away to my blog readers as a RAK. Spreading some pickle love, lol

TFL

Sarah

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the LO Sarah - very appropraite for you just now too!!

jay670120 said...

Fabby as usual xxx
Nice to see a scrapbooker scrap herself x

misteejay said...

What a lovely bright & cheerful LO such great strong colours.

Toni :o)