Saturday 4 July 2009

What can i say, OMG, have i seen the outside world for 3 days.

Here was the nect clue

I sit and look out of the windows
My eyes are flickering and remembering
All the good things from times gone by
I wonder how many memories I have stored
A few? A hundred? A thousand?
Or is it more like a million memories??

Which lead us to A million memories. I would recommend you go check out the site as it is great.

So the assignemnt was to use the massive heart and wing chipboard album with the very pink pirate princess collection.

Arh to the pinkness as just boys in this house, lol but i dug out lots of pictures of little sarah, a project i have been wanting to do for a while anyway before she leaves us.





































Phew what a challenge. I hope the next one is a nice simple one as i am shattered, lol

Off to get ready for my first ever Stampin up party in a minute, very exciting.

TFL

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Great job of the book Sarah.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, you rocked the album, rain and all LOL!!! You go girl!!!

Jules said...

Loved you album just Gorgeous.Thanks for letting me in on your painting secret lol..It looked fantastic accident or not.