Tuesday 7 July 2009

Rusty Pickle amazing race challenge 6

So here was the latest clue.

I watch the world pass me by
A pen in my hand to doodle as I lie
It wiggles and squiggles, never a line
Flowers and stars designed in a Scrapbook and Doodle time.

Which led us too the scrapdoodle site where we were instructed to make a fabric bound tabbed album recipe book using the beautiful french market paper range.

So here is my creation. I have to admit that i struggled with this one. My mojo just flew right out the window on this one. I tossed ideas around all over the place and took over a day to decide on a theme and pages. I worked long and hard, way past my optimum best and ruined so much paper and pages.

But i am happy with the end result.



















































I think i am all race and mini booked out. Just one last challenge to go.

TFL

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I've been following your progress via google reader and you've made some amazing creations, I don't know how you have the stamina! This recipe book is my favourite so far, so much detail, love all the 'recipes' - well done.