Tuesday 26 February 2008

Stash Bash over on Carolinez Craftz Forumz

How many of us have massive ribbon collections. If like me you are a self confessed ribbon addict then you will have loads of spare ribbon and scraps to play around with. Why not jump over to the forum to see the loverly creations Paula has come up with. Ingenius ways to use your ribbon. The DT has joined i as well.

Here is my attempt. I used a Prima Paintable which i lovingly sat and painted, not. It was hard going but sat in front of the tv it was a nice relaxing time.

Here is the paintable before i used it on the LO.



And here is the finished LO. I made all my little flowers from ribbons.



If you fancy having a go with your ribbon stash, head on over to the Wonderful forum.

That me folks, more essay to do.

See you later
Sarah

1 comment:

vixen said...

i have ordered some ribbon which was on offer in another shop and hoping it will arrive real soon so i can have a go with carolinez challenge and on Crazycrafters Forum they have a ribbon compertition too that i want to entre.

from boland:)