Tuesday 13 May 2008

Dreaded Exams

Well i had the first of my big exams yesterday. There were no surprises but i was not happy with what i had done. It was Marine Biology which is a really interesting subject. I felt my answers where a bit bland but when i checked over my revision notes everything on them i included in my answers so we will just have to wait and see.

So i have had my Marine Biology Species indentification exam already so that just leaves Interpretating Risk tomorrow and Microbiology on Thursday. Not looking forward to either of these ones.

Have a party planned for Thursday evening, may just pop the cork on a bottle of wine and while away the evening watching TV which i havent done in a wee while.

Of for some last minute revision
TFL
Sarah

1 comment:

elliemook said...

They're over now, enjoy the party hun!! x