Monday 18 May 2009

Green day

So after walking down to the village boot sale and its a tough walk, we came back and i was pooped. So i sat and created a LO in the peace and tranquility of my craftroom.

Butterfly crafts challenge blog, linky on the right has a challenge to scrap with your favourite colour. Now if i was scrapping for myself i would have gone for reds or burgundy's. But as i had a nice picture of the boys, i headed for my paper box and picked out the fattest folder on a whim. Imagine my surprise when the folder contained lots of green papers. I dont know why i seem to buy so much green.

Anyway i created my LO and here is the result. The light quality is not good as its very bright in my craftroom at the moment and i am using a barrowed camera.











And thats it for now as its day 1 of the big house clean as its been very neglected due to college work. Todays task is to reclaim the dining area, pack away college folders into storage and house at least 10 huge text books on the book shelf, lol

Bye for now

Sarah

1 comment:

peata said...

sweet layout.
i love carboot sales, all the crafty things you find...