Wednesday 1 July 2009

Rusty Pickle Challenge 4

So the race is still continueing. I must say that i am really enjoying the whole process and the last album was my favourite so far.

So here is the clue

I'm off to a crop in a little bit
To spend time with a fellow crop addict
Our bags are packed with many a kit
The perfect day ... we'll be back in a bit!

which led us to Crop addict where we were set the challenge of making a waterfall album using the cherry covered chocolate collection.

The collection is all love and chocolates and was perfect for a book about keith and the boys.

get ready for a photo overload, lol

























So there you go, my little (not so little really, lol) book of love

I have the new clue and one of my favourite inspirational kit club sites is hosting, a million memories.

Be back soon as i have been neglecting my other projects from scrap schemes and fiskars, i have a few to upload.

5 comments:

misteejay said...

You really have been busy Sarah - lovely book.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

sarah, this is just gorgeous :)
good luck!!

tracy-lihanne

Jules said...

This is just gorgeous Sarah I love it..I was just wondering what you applied to your album to make it look like wood is it paint or Ink??I would love to know if you don't mind sharing.Good luck with the remaining project's.
Julie Hill

jay670120 said...

this is lovely sarah. Like the photos too. xxx

peata said...

what a sweet mini sarah.
making mini albums
mini album blog