Wednesday 9 December 2009

Bubbly time

So i have been lax in posting stuff for buubly funk what with revision and being upto my eyes in E.coli and Staphylococcus aureus in the lab for my dissertation but i have the time now to update you.

Firstly, remember there is a prize winning weekly challenge over on the bubbly scrumptious challenge blog.

This week its all about wrap and tag. Here is my creation made from old fancy wall paper picked up in a sale. Great for posh wrapping.











And then there is my post for this week. Its all about the pretty little gift bags, tying into the whole its a wrap theme.

You can find my post here

And here are some pics











I hope you like them, and we would love to see your gift wrap creations.

TFL

Sarah

1 comment:

melissa said...

i love the floral wrapped gift, it is gorgeous! I don't think I would want to open it!