Tuesday 31 August 2010

I am in.....................

I just had an email from Jacqui from Simply Create at Alford saying i am in the design team. I am so pleased as i just love a trip out to my not so local craft shop to pick up supplies. Jacqui has all my favs so i will be in my element i am sure.

I wasnt going to apply as baby brain has seriously quoshed my mojo but i had a creative burst at our last crop so had a few unseen projects to hand so just submitted them on a whim last week.

And added bonus, i already know some of my teamies, Kirsti and Sonja as we made in various crafty circles, lol.

Cant wait to get started now.

Check out the link to simply create on the right to see what its all about.

Off to try and sleep but as bump sits on my bladder all night, not much chance of that!!!!!

9 comments:

Kirsti said...

Yayyy...welcome aboard Sarah...great to see so many people we already know!!!..'see' you soon...xox

ForgedinPaper said...

Congratulations teamie! I looking forward to seeing what we all do. Hope bump behaved last night and you got some sleep. I remember the last bit too well. Take care.

Kath Stewart said...

congrats sarah looking forward to playing alongside you on the team...hugs kath xxx

Katy said...

I got in toooooooo! How exciting. Look forward to getting to know you and seeing your creations :).

pink lady said...

Hooray me too Sarah...it's been lovely 'meeting' everyone and I can't wait to get creating with my new goodies x

nnalorac said...

Hi Sarah, looking forward to playing alongside you. Carol (nnalorac)x

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!!
Looking forward to seeing your work...x

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sarah

Congrats on the DT. I too have been choosen and feel so lucky!

Speak soon

Tina
X

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, me too. Just popping in to say hello to my new teamie. Hope you are keeping well.

Liz x