Sunday 21 August 2011

Something New

So i am not very good at sewing but i would love to be. So i do try, its not always successful, but i try, lol.

I saw a pattern on the net for a memory bear so i dug out one of Rebecca's blankets and cut one out. The original was 12" so i decided for my trial version to scale it down to 6". Not sure if this was such a good idea as i had to hand stitch it as bits were too small for the machine.

Anyway, here it is. I am quite chuffed with it, lol.




The DH and boys keep wetting themselves with laughter, why, its a cutie. Have 2 full sized ones cut out ready.

And i will leave you with my spagetti eating monster. Not good for a compulsive cleaner, oh the mess.






Anyway off to soak my aching feet as just stood for 5 hours cooking burgers and bacon for a charity BBQ. Raised just short of £200 so cant complain.

TFL

Sarah






2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Looks good to me Sarah...and don't ya just love spaghetti eating monsters...lol..

Kirsti xx

Steph said...

I think your memory bear is really cute, Sarah! Rebecca is such a sweetie...i love her hair style! :)