Monday 28 May 2012

Clean sweep.

So the weather has broke and its now very cool in my craft room and as i couldnt find a template that i knew was on my desk, it was time for a wee clean.

So out came the bin bag and dust pan and brush and away i went. I was lethal. So i have walkable floor space and a desk. Its as tidy as its going to get, or was as rebecca is on the desk trashing as i type.

And look at my pityful collection of inks and stamps. But that will soon change as i have signed up to be an independant stampin up demonstrator. I am in the middle of creating a new seperate blog, so keep a look out.

By for now

Sarah


1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh gosh, that's wonderfully tidy, compared to mine! :lol:

And don't worry, you'll soon have more stamps than you know what to do with! :lol:

I've recently reached critical mass whereby my SU stamps have completely filled the Expedit cube I was storing them in and I have some I can't fit in there... and more on the way! Ack!

Storage redesign is needed.... :lol: