Monday 2 July 2012

Crafty Bloggers Network

So i showed you a sneak peak a few days back and this is what its all about. I have joined the DT with some very talented ladies over on The Crafty Bloggers Network.

Its going to be a challenge. I started off making cards, hmm, cough, splutter, some 10 years ago but the love of scrapbooking took over. So i will be challenging myself to rekindle what i loved about card making so much.

Here is my card



So pop on over for the full supplies list, share some love and dont forget to find us on FB to see other like minded bloggers.

TFL

Sarah

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

Sarah this is just gorgeous!
Kirsti xxx

Steph said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! I love the summery colours you've used and the flowers...Off to see the DT blog :) Steph x

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely summer colour combination, and the layout is fab!