Monday 15 January 2007

What a week

It was back to school last monday and the hectic morning routine. I think we have it down to a fine art now. All up, dressed, fed and watered within the hour.

We had practical examinations on the Wednesday and Thursday. It is alot of work and I have to be on hand for any missing equipment. The cleaning of hundreds, and I mean hundreds of boiling tubes is a nightmare afterwards and you can only fit so many in the dishwasher. My poor feet and back were aching so much.

The healthy eating is going really well and i went swimming this well, so I am keeping up my resolution on that count. But I felt awful on Sunday so couldn't make my scrapbook club.

ON the plus side I have been messing around abit with digital again. I really can not use adobe at all, maybe I need to look up some tutorials somewhere. I just use the Microsoft stuff that comes with the laptop, It works for me!

Clause, my old shih tzu is having a lazy day today. I keep finding him curled up in a ball all over the house. I dont think he appreciates the very windy weather we are having at the moment.

No comments: