Wednesday 6 June 2007

Me again

I have been busy doing kids clubs and generally bogged down with family life, that I havent blogged recently. I found out last week that I won the prize for Pam's scrapbooking outside of the box challenge over at carolines craftze with my cuties LO below. So pleased other people like my LO's as much as I like making them.

I came across these blogging cartoons the other day that really tickled me. I seem to be a blog stalker at the moment.







Lastly, it was the last prompt from paula's little things challenge this week. The prompt was to have if somebody had told me... in the journalling. Mine was all about how i have enjoyed college so much and if somebody had told me how much fun it would be, i'd have gone years ago.



I just have one LO that i need to finish and thats all Paula's challenges done.

Bye for now
Sarah

No comments: