Saturday 26 May 2007

The things occupying my crafty hands this week

I have been on catch up since the exams finished and i am catching up on loads of unfinished LO's. Here is one i did for Pam's scrapbooking outside of the box challenge over a t carolines craft. The challenge was to use fimo or similar onto a LO to add a third dimension. For this LO i made the title out of fimo and the heart.

Cuties


I have also done a few LO's for Paula's little things challenge. The first was to scrap something that happened that week. As it was revision and exam's that was very important to me that week then it just seemed right to scrap it. It will give the boys something to remember about how stressed i was at the time.

Exams


The next challenge was to produce a LO about something we made. Mine was both made and a LO as I made a clock for my craft room. It is made from 12 x 12 mdf and covered in the wall paper that will be in the craft room. I used a clock overlay ( heidi swapp)which i ruined in my haste and had to make another one myself using a download from google. The clock itself was from a charity shop-75p. All the buttons was an idea from Alex. I loved this prompt as i will look at the clock and Daniel and Alex everytime i am in my little craft room.







I am so loving my scrapbooking at the moment.

Time to let my brain cells rest now so take care.

Sarah

No comments: