Sunday 2 December 2007

December 2nd.................

I have decided to make a blog post each day during december. This will help me with my paper christmas journal just in case i cant find the physical time to complete it. I did start my manofesto page outlining why i am doing the journal. Today has not been good as emotions are running high due to grandads illness and being in hospital, exams looming and lack of any funds to buy christmas presents.

I actually finished a weekly challenge for uks today. I went thru a stage of not doing these weekly challenges but this month i have made the effort and have completed 3 out of 4.

This weeks was to use an album cover for inspiration, Use a film title as a title on the LO, use red and black and include an element from a pack of cards. I made my red background using red, orange, black and white acrylic paint applied using a baby wipe and blended in a swiping manner. The round photo is one i have used before that i made digitally.



Here is the album i used for inspiration.



I did a DLO for my circle journal as well this evening. I love doing the circle as i get to scrap subjects that i would not normally do.

I finally got all my essays finished and emailed of to my lecturers, so i have a week and a half of revision before the exams.

No comments: