Tuesday 29 January 2008

BIA samples for Crafters Haven Shop, Banff

I have been making lots of samples for Sandra's new shop. I have used mostly the blonde moments range as that is Sandra's main range at the moment. I also made lots of BIA projects are Sandra carries all the zutter range, including precut covers, wires and the BIA themselves.







First the BIA projects

The first one was a arrow book of the biys. I used a arrow theme to tie in with the new blonde moments papers and cordinating stamps. I cut mountboard into arrow shapes. I made the outside covers slightly bigger as well. I painted one side of each arrow and then covered the other side of each with coordinated blonde moments papers. I cut the pictures to fit, all quirky sizes and embellished with arrows, offcuts and hearts from the paper.







Next was a gate fold album. I used the spring fling papers, actylic paints amd glossey accents. I cut out some of the large flowers from the paper and embossed them with glossey accents. I cut the papers inside to all different sizes ready for decoration.



The next one is a really personal one for me. It is a compilation of photos of my late beloved dog Clause. I made this one with little pocket pages. Each tab pullsout to reveal another little picture od clausey. I also stuck photos together as pages and punched them.







Lastly, just a few little notebooks i made with some off cuts.





And some little cards i made with the off cuts and blonde moments ultra thick embossing powder.




Tfl as always
Sarah

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sarah your BIA projects are stunning! Love the Stinky Boys one especially.

I can't wait to visit the shop and see them IRL :)

I really like the card too.