Tuesday 10 June 2008

An actual LO....

It seems to be ages since i actually did a LO. I made this with the pizza box stash i got from SAG. This was a room filled with stash, some new, some old. You got to fill a pizza box (not a deep pan, more a thin and crispy pizza)for the price of 25 euros. Me and mum shared the box between us so it didnt seem so expensive.

I picked loads of stuff that i knew i would use on my mini books, BIA projects and boy LO's, so was really pleased with what we got.

Here is a LO using some of the stash, Rusty Pickel paper, coaster arrows, alphabet stencils, buttons, enamel stars. The only new thing was the journaling star.

I made this for my page prompt swap challenge which was to incorporate paper tearing. I also combined it with my elsie challenge which was to scraplift a colour scheme. I actually loved elsies 4 years LO from challenge 6 which used the pale blues and greens.











I know its a very busy LO but i think it works with the B & W picture.

TFL

Sarah

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Those colours look great against the B&W photo

SABEE said...

It does work with the B&W and I love busy too... really stunning LO !!