Friday 20 June 2008

Some crafty things i have been up too recently

I have been a bit lean on the craft projects since Holland as i seem to have lost my mojo. I am really struggling to come up with any ideas and am just pushing paper around the table. I am agonising over LO's and spending days just looking at stuff.

Anyway, i gave my self the day to spend SBing and it actually worked. I tipped out LO after LO and it felt really good to see them all lined up in a row. I cant show you them yet as most of them are for DT work but here is a sneek peak.





And here is one i can show you.



This was made for a combination of challenges. I used it for elsie challenge which was to scraplift a design element. I lifted the idea of the 3 pictures in a row from Jayne over at Carolinez Craftz forumz. I also added lace for my page prompt challenge.

Another project was my BIA 123 swap hosted by Iana. I made a bi hinged project which had to include stamping, homemade elements and intereactive elements.









I have teachers present to start and SAG projects to finish so hopefully will be back soon with na new and improved mojo.

TFL
Sarah

4 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love your BIA project! Now if your boys were in my class I'd want one of these!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the colours and txtures in your BIA book - looks like you've been productive

Unknown said...

Fabulous work Sarah! Love the sneak peeks - look so interesting, looking forward to seeing the LOs - and the rest of the stuff is out of this world!! dONNA

Unknown said...

wowo you have some great projects on your blog!